I talked to my mother today and she asked me if I told my sister that I saw a post on FB from my mother that that she and her husband renewed their vows while they were on vacation recently for their 25th anniversary. I said, "No, I told her that you posted about your anniversary and that I forgot all about it and when I saw the photo of the new rings, I wondered if you renewed your vows." She said that my sister told her that I was extremely pissed off that we weren't invited. !!!!!
The truth: In response to what I said to my sister, she replied, "Well they didn't invite us to their wedding, why would they invite us to their vow renewal?" And I said, "Well I don't know if they did; I'm just wondering because of the rings."
She completely twisted this around and blamed me for what SHE said! She and my mother don't get along and this isn't the first time she has done this to me. Luckily my mother knows I wouldn't say something like that. She asked my sister why I would call them to wish them a happy anniversary... and why would I send them a gift if I were pissed off. My sister stuck by her lie.
How disappointing. She's becoming more and more narcissistic as time goes on...ever since the whole ayahuasca thing, which is STILL a thing and her entire life revolves around it. For several months she,my nieces, their dog and their cat have been living at a one-room Extended Stay hotel paying a ridiculous amount of money week to week because she is too irresponsible with money to save enough to get her own place. She has a good job but spends money on these ayahuasca ceremonies and festivals and psychics and taking her friends to fancy dinners for their birthdays and on and on. She has always been this way. Before this, she lived with two different friends and after a period of years, managed to overstay her welcome both times. Every car she has had gets repossessed due to nonpayment. She rarely even has gas money for the rental car she uses. My poor nieces!
Anyway, I have to end this somehow on a positive note lol.
I look forward to coming home every night to the sweetest cats in (my) world and a mostly organized home. Also... I am considering a second shot at house hunting toward the end of the year :).
Twisted sister ;)
ReplyDeleteMeow meow meow, so want a cat-can't yet, but so glad my Mom got one so now I have a kitty sibling and she's the sweetest thing too :)
Your cats are so darn adorable too!
xo
Thanks so much - congratulations on your baby sister :).
DeleteHow'd the appointment go?
ReplyDeleteYes, went well. I'm going to post about it. Thanks for asking!
Delete