July 24, 2017

Change Day 2.7

What a roller coaster of posts, right? Here's my eating log:

Saturday
Breakfast: 2 truffles, Oreo pie dessert from restaurant night before, followed by two Snickers pies leftover from my Burger King trip. 

Lunch: Nothing 

Dinner: Cheese fries with bacon and an iced latte. Couldn't eat the tiramisu I bought. Or the manicotti.
Purchased 4 of these Italian chocolate snacks in the international food aisle- little, chocolate-filled mini cones. Didn't eat any yet.

Sunday
Breakfast:Ate 2 of those cones
Brunch during date: water and a meat vegetable and cheese omelette and fruit on the side.

4ish:Ate rest of the truffles (4)

Dinner: leftover manicotti 
4am: huge glass of water loaded with ice, the other two chocolate cones, called out of work for Monday 

Monday
Breakfast: Chocolate pudding (1)
Slept for a few hours 

4pm: 5 pita triangles with hummus, two falafel with tahini dip
Ice with unsweetened tea 

Dinner: nothing yet but will be orzo salad and half of the chicken curry over basmati rice I ordered. May eat leftover tiramisu later...or the two pieces of baklava or the farina flour butter cookie- or none - or all :(

Behavior change: I've never lived in a place where I've had zero friends (outside of work acquaintances) or family. Combined with self-isolation, (which is getting better; I actually go to visit stores, etc), it gets pretty lonely sometimes. Which is probably why I work so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside."

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.