My God, have I not learned anything in life? What a stupid thing to do.
I will say this: A LOT has changed in the world of online dating. Now that I am finally opening up to being vulnerable and responding to people, I realized, a bit too late, that I am naive. Very naive. And I am never naive. This is a very different world we live in. I have cancelled my account, but truth be told, I'm a little concerned that may not be enough.
Unfortunately this experience spooked me enough that I think I may not use online dating anymore.
I'm ok, just paranoid and I feel incredibly stupid.
Behavior change: Inactivity. I have never been as much of a couch potato as I am now.
Sorry to read that you were so spooked. If you wanna talk about it, by al means...
ReplyDeletealso this post reminded me of a couch potato PSA in the 1980s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8PHr2b4VbM