July 26, 2017

3.1

Yesterday: Had 3rd appointment with the nutritionist. We discovered that most of those behavior changes occurred within a 2-3 year period and she feels that the current issue of being a couch potato (thanks for the video, Dana lol) and isolating might be due to the things in the beginning of that period that I enjoyed but stopped doing. So the next step is to try doing one of the things I used to enjoy doing, or, if I feel as though that particular thing doesn't fit into who I am now, I should figure out the benefits I got from it and try to do something else that provides the same benefits. 

So she recommended that I try either the "wearing costume jewelry" or the "going to Barnes and Noble" activity. That's do-able. I'll probably do the latter.

Food
Breakfast: tried a few tiny goji berries and yuck lol
Lunch: Turkey and cheese sandwich 
3pm: coffee 
9pm: Hershey's cookie and caramel candy bar 
11:30pm: Chicken curry over basmati rice (super late)
Behavior change: Staying late at work

2 comments:

  1. you're welcome ;)
    which change are you gonna do?
    hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh duh, i see you are gonna b&n...

    morning ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside."

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.