July 21, 2017

Change Day 2.4

Wow eating has not been good.

Dana: Food tracking wasn't suggested just yet. She said I can, but only if it feels do-able, and not a chore that I dread. Personally, tracking works for me!

Breakfast: Nothing 
Lunch: 6 slices of Italian bread with olive oil, fresh basil, a thin slice of fresh mozzarella and tomato on each piece, sprinkled with grated parmesan. Essentially, bruschetta caprese!
1/2 cup coffee 
Ice water 
Dinner: Starving on way home and super stressful week so I did my trending Burger King run. This time: Fruit Loops milkshake (ugh), 3 hot dogs w/cheese and mustard, and 2 Snickers pies. So, I drank the milkshake first because love the crunchy texture and it also tastes just like my favorite cereal, Fruity Pebbles. I have only had it once before and felt crappy afterward and swore I'd never have it again but there I was...and I felt the same way afterward! I could only eat two hot dogs and the two pie slices are in the fridge, but I did eat two truffles just now....and FOUR yesterday (so much for them being too sweet lol). I'm probably going to dump the last hot dog...no longer appetizing, and I "think" I might not eat the pies either, but in an hour or so, that might change.

Behavior change: I suffer from chronic migraines, which I never had prior to May of 2014. For the past week I have gotten one per day, which I have successfully aborted with 2 naproxen if I catch them instantly. If not I also take one methocarbamol (muscle relaxer that I try to take as rarely as possible although my Dr. says it's not addictive). I hate pills but if I get a really bad migraine at work, and naproxen alone doesn't work in about 20 minutes, I take the muscle relaxer and it goes away within 15 minutes; otherwise it gets much worse and very quickly. When it gets that bad, I am useless, nauseous, and in frighteningly extreme and inescapable pain. 


2 comments:

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside."

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.