July 29, 2017

3.3

3.2 is in draft mode. I'm sucking this week with my change days. :(

Loooong week. So today I actually wanted to wear a piece of costume jewelry to work. I  went through my bracelets and none - zip - zero- fit over my freaking hand. Seriously?! Even my hands gained weight! 

Seriously I had to laugh about it because this task was to help me feel positive about myself lmao!!!

I still have to go to Barnes and Noble but guess what? I have another date tomorrow evening directly across the street from there. By the way, I'm looking forward to this one. We messaged about two years ago and I stopped responding because I was going through a period of just wanting to be alone. Well he reached out again on Jan 29 2016, and I didn't respond (again). He and I have around a 90% match and I have always liked his profile but just wasn't ready. So he sent another message recently and he asked for another chance and if I didn't respond he'd completely understand and wouldn't message me again. Well I recently visited his profile (maybe a month ago) and selected "reveal my visit" so he'd know I looked at his profile. But I figured he had enough of me lol. So when I read his recent message, I was so happy he reached out again! Hopefully all goes well in person. 

Goodnight!

1 comment:

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside."

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.