August 1, 2017

3.6

Sunday:

Went to Kirkland's, Pier 1 and Marshall's. I saw a lady with a pet marmoset on her shoulder (as posted on Facebook). So adorable!

I was really tired on Sunday- I think it's due to the mental exhaustion of dating lol.

Food 
B: N/A
L: Bacon, egg and cheese on a sesame bagel and a medium iced latte 
S: 6 chocolate covered hazelnut cream filled shortbread cookies 
D: 2 cheeseburgers and 1 piece Snickers pie

What did Barnes and Noble satisfy in me when I used to go all the time? Curiosity, learning, inspiration, and atmosphere (not too crowded, no required human interaction, lol, coffee and places to sit and read or write)

What similar activities could provide me with similar feelings? 
Planetarium 
Museum 
Flea Market 
Library 

Anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside."

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.