Thursday
I did not eat my Snickers pies today! However, I did eat 5 Andes Chocolates, 1 Guylian Chocolate Bar - the bar version of my favorite chocolates. Do you know them? They're those white swirled with milk chocolate seashells (looks like marble) with hazelnut filling. My goodness, they're heavenly. My grandmother used to get those for my sister and I for Christmas. I also had 2 Cinnamon Donuts and 1 Chocolate Pudding.....ugh...
I also got a terrible migraine at 4pm. Caught it quickly with two Aleve, thankfully.
On the bright side - I am going on a date on Saturday! I'm actually really excited about it, which makes me nervous. He's 44 I think, handsome, absolutely hilarious, interested in boring documentaries, nonfiction books, educational TV shows like I am. He is from northern California. Joined the Army out of high school - lived all over the place and landed in the Raleigh area. He works at Ft. Bragg, not sure what he does there. We like the same music, too. And...we both hate fish and seafood!! He also has the most adorable dog (a boxer)!
He is divorced and has partial custody of his ten year old daughter. I normally draw the line at children, but he seems really great - enough so that I think I should withhold judgment until we go on at least one date, right? Other than these things, I don't know much more about him and vice versa - on purpose. We both wanted to keep it light and meet in person to find out more about each other. Only downside I can think of right now is that he is yet another Leo. Really not good for me - but again, I will put that aside, and see what happens. :)
On another topic:
You know what, Dana? I get annoyed by the way notifications are handled on this site. For example, I receive an email notification when you post. I receive an email notification when you comment. But if I respond to your comment - I never receive a notification that you ever responded to my response. lol Do you experience the same thing?
Maybe I have to always use the "new comment" option and stop using "reply."
Ending on a positive....
I am looking forward to tomorrow! I am happy it's Friday! I can sleep in tomorrow! (Which, for me is 8am lol, but still!)
Yes, notifications = thumbs down ;) I simply return here to find out if there is an response to something I may have said and usually when responding to you guys I either post it as a comment on your site or I respond in my post - for the very reason you mentioned.
ReplyDeleteSo where are you and date going?