Team building offsite today- went to an escape room. My team had the most difficult room and we were on the very final clue when we ran out of time. It was fun and our group worked very well together. Afterward we had lunch and went back to work.
The guy from the Sunday date texted me at 7:30am on Monday. I thought maybe he wouldn't take my "sure let's keep in touch" text seriously from the night before, but apparently he did. After work I responded that I was doing well and on my way to a client. Then late last night he texted, "Want to hear a dirty joke?"
Huh? Um no thanks. So I didn't respond and probably won't ever.
Food
B: Coffee
L: Mediterranean salad with grilled chicken, feta, olives, artichokes, and pine nuts (yum), stopped at Starbucks afterward and ordered a tall midnight mocha frap
Stayed late at work
D: 2 BK cheeseburgers and 2 Snickers pies
Ugh... I notice that I get hooked on the same foods over and over. Why can't they be fucking salads?
They can totally be salads.
ReplyDeleteDef no response for good on that one.