August 14, 2017

5.5, 5.6

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday: Dana - I saw that you asked, so....

Had my date. Met him at Starbucks... we decided on 3pm instead of 7pm. First impression: handsome - not in a drop-dead gorgeous way, but in a "I can see myself sleeping with him way" - don't laugh! That's important, too! He was very casual, a bit nervous but also laid-back. He was also very goofy, which I really liked. He made me laugh. It went well. :) We talked for a couple of hours and then went to IHOP for breakfast for dinner. I was home by 8pm. We had a lot to talk about and a lot in common. A lot more than we already discovered via texting. Both lefties, too!

Sunday:

We actually met up on Sunday, too (yes we did!) and went to the NC Museum of Art and then Mexican for dinner.

It was good - trying to take things slowly. But I've never been so terrified at the possibility of a relationship as I am now. It's really scary...maybe because I'm older and I know what I want? I always want to cling to my single life. I don't like compromising on certain things otherwise I feel as though I begin to lose my center. But then I recall some of our conversation, and think, well....one more date. This guy is nice.

Anyway, weekdays I'm too busy but next weekend we'll go to the planetarium!

On to my nutritionist appointment...



1 comment:

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside."

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.