I'm a little frustrated because I thought for certain I'd find something over a period of three months. This next move will be #49 or 50, can't remember. I'm so tired of moving. I wanted this move to be my last. I got to the point of being willing to buy any old house, and that isn't how it should be, especially if I want to never move again. On the bright side, I'm going to be saving close to $200 per month, and I'll be bringing in extra money with massage therapy, so it'll give me an opportunity to save, which has been a goal of mine.

Work: I started working as a massage therapist. Yesterday was my first day. I was so nervous beforehand that I actually considered not going through with it at all. But I pushed myself and ended up very happy after my last client. The manager let me know that my first client rebooked with me during my next shift - which isn't until March 26! It made me feel so good! The other sessions I had were couples sessions that I did with another massage therapist - both went very well. I hadn't massaged anyone since clinic at school in mid-November, and I thought I totally forgot everything, but it really all came back to me. It was great!
Also, I started applying for other positions to replace my corporate job. I can't help it. I've decided I'm trying to force myself into being happy with a miserable situation every day and I'm tired of it. I landed an interview, except for a part time independent contractor position doing advertising writing. Interview went well and the owner asked me to forward my availability and price quotes, which I did. I should hear back this week. Although it's a great opportunity for extra money (and doing something I enjoy), it will not replace my corporate job. Nonetheless, hopefully they agree with my pricing and offer me some work. Who knows, it could lead to something larger down the road.
I covered the housing situation and my work situation. My personal life? Not even sure what that is - it's nonexistent. I have to find a way to have fun again. I have to.
I love you.
ReplyDelete