- I've just had a week of PTO.
- I received an excellent annual review along with a significant merit increase.
- Due to the lack of space at work (because we're growing), I and a few others in my department have been selected for temporary desk sharing between May and July until we build out the space. This means I will work from home Monday through Wednesday while my desk-share coworker will work from home on Thursdays and Fridays, and we use the same desk while we're in the office.
- I got my hair trimmed.
- I purchased a better pillow.
- I purchased a cervical spine/neck stretching tool to hopefully help with my migraines.
- I somewhat rearranged my living room.
- I started an Audible subscription and my first (free) book is Daring Greatly by Dr. Brené Brown.
- My boss approved a six-week online writing workshop that Ann Handley herself recommended. Ann Handley is the queen of content marketing writing and she actually responded to an email I sent asking if she provided any workshops other than at conferences. She doesn't, but told me about one beginning in June that her company provides online. I'm looking forward to it.
April 16, 2017
Good stuff
Because I usually complain here, I wanted to share some good things for a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is good stuff!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYeah I've been wanting to read it but listening while driving is easier. So far so good!
ReplyDelete