September 22, 2017

I know I know I know

Haven't been around!

It started with my being sick...

For nine days straight! Thought I was getting better, then got really worse, then got all the way better.

During this time, I had to cancel my nutritionist appointment, and then she wasn't available again until this Monday, so I will see her at 11:30 am. I'm looking forward to it.

Seriously - NO binges!!! NO Burger King...in weeks!

Yes, part of that has to do with the fact that I've had some welcome distractions lately ; ). But even during my alone time, I don't rush to sugar or food.

The eating schedule thing has also been out of whack. When I was sick, I really wasn't hungry very often, and my throat hurt so bad that I ate a lot of soup.

Then the BIG LAUNCH happened at work - stressballs - too much rushing, couldn't keep to my eating schedule. But I have been trying... I now eat snacks, and 3 times I was able to stop at DD on my way to work to get wake-up wraps. And yes, I totally see a difference in my cravings and hunger levels...and productivity...and mood! So I'll have to get back on track.

There's the update - enjoy your weekend!

Mom and sister were safe during Irma. whew!

3 comments:

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside."

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.