August 11, 2017

5.4

Friday

So yeah, I know that my previous post says Thursday but I wrote it just now (on Friday) which is why I mentioned how happy I was that it's Friday lol.

I'm cheating with my blog posts - I know.

Today was crazy at work. This Friday I vow NOT to stay until 11pm!

I had no breakfast, 1/2 cup of coffee, went to lunch with my friend/coworker to a Mexican restaurant and had pollo a la crema w/rice, beans and tortillas and salsa. Delicious. She's pregnant ..and on the way out there were jars of different types of candy - she got a blow pop. I wasn't going to have one but she asked, and so I did. Watermelon flavor if you're interested.

5pm I purchased a Mrs. Fields' chocolate chip cookie. I was craving sugar. When I finish this post, I am driving home, but will stop somewhere to get something to eat and it will involve sugar.

And you know...I look forward to doing this every night. It was a stressful day...I can't wait to stop and get food and sit on my couch and eat. Fridays are extra special because I feel like because it's the weekend it's OK if I have more than usual...like I deserve to celebrate or something. It's weird.

How in the world did I get this way?

Honestly, I really think it's boredom. I don't eat much while I'm working, for example, and when I had those two dates in the past couple of weeks, I ate less those days because I had something to look forward to and something else to focus on.

Anyway, Dana thank you for your comments about the "ritualizing" - I never even knew that's what I was doing until your comment.

Why can't I ritualize exercise? lol

Positive note: There are certain moments during the summer where I get a feeling that fall is coming. I can't explain it - it's not weather related. It's just this odd, nostalgic feeling. I love when that happens.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside."

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.