July 12, 2017

Change Day 2 - with Photo

Today I was very productive at work. Days like that always feel good. I work from home on Thursdays (tomorrow), which means 1.5 extra hours of sleep since I don't have to get ready and I don't have to sit in traffic. 

I'm searching for a piece of whimsical or unique furniture to put my purse, keys, umbrella and shoes when I get home. I don't want the typical hall tree, so I have been scouring OfferUp, FB marketplace and local antique shops for the perfect thing. I saw this piece of furniture and fell in love with it! It's wider than I want and it's much more money than I want to spend, but it's been 3 weeks and I keep clicking on it to see if it's still available. It doesn't say "sold," and I messaged the owner asking if she'd come down in price. If she does, I am afraid I just have to have it! Here's a photo:

 
What do you think? It's 38" wide, 17" deep and 31" high. And- lots of storage, right?! ;)
UPDATE: It's no longer available :( oh - well I'll find something else I'm sure.

3 comments:

"If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside."

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.